skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Sad :(
I'm sad because the TT at the airport tonight has been cancelled :( and if it rains tonight I have to go on the trainer. But if doesn't rain I will go riding with my dad. Thats better than the trainer :I
3 comments:
Ashlyn Gerber
July 28, 2009 at 9:01 AM
bleh trainer rides
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Zoe
July 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM
haha yeah, bleh
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Zoe
July 28, 2009 at 6:01 PM
yay didnt have to do the trainer! =D
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Zoe
my name is Zoe and I have been riding and racing since january, 2009.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(6)
No rain!
Team ride
hard
Sad :(
WOW
First Post
bleh trainer rides
ReplyDeletehaha yeah, bleh
ReplyDeleteyay didnt have to do the trainer! =D
ReplyDelete